dijous, 20 de març del 2014

PROBLEMS IN THE BIG CITY


Dear Sir,

I’m writing because I was in Barcelona last Sunday and I saw many things that I didn't like. The first thing is that there are few zebra crossing and the people can’t cross the road save. In addition roads are very busy and cars drive very fast. The second thing is that there are few bins in the streets and the people throw the waste on the floor and that leads to the third problem, the streets are extremely dirty!!

 
I think the second and the third problem are related and have an obvious solution. Barcelona needs more bins near the port and surrounds the principal streets, like la Rambla, Passeig de Gràcia or Carrer Mallorca. The first problem is more difficult to solve, paisting more zebra crossing are more difficult than setting bins. The town hall should look on the city map which places are the busiest and where the crosswalks could be made.

 
We must do something about this situation. The people are in danger and the city is increasingly dirty. I hope that you accept these solutions although the price is not at all affordable, but the population needs them. Thank you for your attention.

Yours faithfully,

Gemma.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada